Sheraton Hotels & Resorts announced on Tuesday its new approach to nutrition with Color Your Plate? by Sheraton Fitness, a dining program that makes it easy for? travelers to eat healthy on the road. The new menu feature items that are 500 calories or less and act as an extension of Sheraton Fitness programmed by ?Core Performance.
The Color Your Plate initiative incorporates Core Performance’s? Nutrition Color Code to educate guests about the importance ?of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. All menu items feature colorful, key? nutrients from fruits and vegetables to ensure all meals represent the? perfect dietary balance.
- Yellow foods: optimize brain functions
- Green foods: rejuvenate musculature and bone
- Orange foods: support skin and eye health
- Red foods: support heart and circulatory health
- White foods: enhance immune system, lymph system and cellular recovery
- Purple foods: promote microcirculation
The new menus are available at restaurants and in-room dining. Options could include skirt steak chimichurri, shrimp tacos, ?Portobello burger and all-natural roasted turkey BLT with lemon mustard? aioli.