WHITE PLAINS, NEW YORK W Hotels Worldwide has unveiled a new iPhone application that lets guests order roomservice and request other guest services, in addition to hotel booking capability.
The free app also features an integrated music platform with exclusive content, as well as W Insider tips.
“The global iPhone application is a vital, new communication channel for W Hotels that allows us to further connect with our target audience, while bringing to life the passions of the W brand,” says Eva Ziegler, global brand leader for W Hotels Worldwide and Le Méridien. “Our savvy guests now have on the go information for all W Hotels, including access to W’s signature Whatever/Whenever service, as well as exclusive music content curated by our global music director, Michaelangelo L’Aqua, from DJs all over the world. The W iPhone app is another way for W loyalists to stay connected 24/7.”
L’Acqua will curate music for the iPhone app and will continue to infuse the application with the newest DJ mixes, updated on an ongoing basis. Beyond music, other features of the W Hotels iPhone app include:
- The ability to find, explore and book W hotels and retreats around the world;
- Local weather, directions and hotel photos;
- Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare connectivity;
- Information on upcoming W events;
- Roomservice menus and automated ordering;
- An “I Need” tab for immediate service requests;
- A form to order anything for anyone staying at any W Hotel anywhere;
- And special offers and retail shop ordering.