Louvre Hotels Group, Nanterre, France, is partnering with Groupe ACI OUTREMER to expand its positions in French territories under its Première Classe and Campanile brands.
The partnership will pave the way for 16 new projects over the next three years, with five hotels in La Réunion, four in Guadeloupe, three in Martinique and four in French Guiana.
Eight of these hotel projects have already been firmed up and will account for almost 500 rooms:
- Guadeloupe – Pointe à Pitre airport: Campanile (80 rooms) and Première Classe (40 rooms)
- French Guiana (Cayenne) – Route de Baduel: Première Classe (70 rooms)
- French Guiana – Cayenne airport: Campanile (60 rooms) and Première Classe (40 rooms)
- La Réunion – Saint-Pierre: Campanile (100 rooms)
- La Réunion – Sainte Clothilde: Campanile (100 rooms)
- Martinique – Le Lamentin: Campanile (100 rooms)
For each of the hotels covered by the partnership, Groupe ACI OUTREMER will arrange and finance the infrastructure development plan and sign a franchise agreement with Louvre. Louvre will support the construction of the projects under hotel technical assistance agreements to ensure the standards of the Première Classe and Campanile brands are met.