This marks the last week to vote for the 35th annual Hotelier of the World awards. Balloting will conclude Friday, June 12.
The corporate and independent awards recognize individuals and their careers, including how the nominees have defined service standards; overall operational excellence and performance; creativity in management; as well as what they have done to promote the greater good of the global hotel business.
This year’s corporate nominees include:
- Mark Harmon, founder and managing partner, Auberge Resort Collection, Mill Valley, California
- Dr. Richard Kelley, chairman of the board emeritus, Outrigger Enterprises, Honolulu
- Jean-Gabriel Peres, president and CEO, Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, Zurich
- Richard Solomons, CEO, IHG, Denham, England
The nominees for the independent award are:
- Hans Bruland, vice president and general manager, The Hay-Adams, Washington, D.C.
- Andrea Kracht, owner, Hotel Baur au Lac, Zurich
- Randy Morton, president and COO, Bellagio, Las Vegas
- Antonio Sersale, owner and manager, Le Sirenuse, Positano, Italy
Now it is time for HOTELS readers worldwide to choose the winners. Again, vote here for one candidate in each category, and the winners will be announced in the November issue of HOTELS.