Hyatt Hotels Corp. has launched a new website at Hyatt.com designed to enhance the guest experience.
Based on a survey of more than 22,000 respondents about what they liked about the site and what they would change, Hyatt made the following changes:
- Guests can now experience galleries with 360-degree tours, photography and videos of each hotel and its guestrooms.
- Hyatt.com is searchable and bookable in more than 10 languages, including English, German, Japanese, Korean and Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- New social media channel integration will allow guests to “like” or “share” a Hyatt-branded hotel or resort.
- A sophisticated, more efficient booking widget will showcase rate details, terms and conditions and full rate disclosure with different currencies.
- Hyatt Gold Passport point values are now displayed alongside hotel rates so guests can easily book using Hyatt Gold Passport points.
“We had the necessary functionality that allowed guests to do what they needed to do, but our research showed us that we could repurpose that information to allow consumers a more seamless experience,” said Bill Bernahl, vice president, e-commerce, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts.