Conrad Hotels & Resorts has launched the Conrad 5/5/5 Tour, for which the brand will send five “digital tastemakers” to five Conrad properties around the world over the course of five weeks.
Each digital tastemaker will follow a carefully curated itinerary, and anyone can follow along online as the five individuals share their experiences using the #Conrad555 hashtag across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
The Conrad 5/5/5 Tour will include the following tastemakers:
- Julie Sarinana, widely known as Sincerely, Jules (@SincerelyJules), will visit Conrad Algarve in Quinta da Lago, Portugal. During her stay, she’ll immerse herself in locally inspired activities including a sommelier and Cataplana culinary master class using ingredients from the local market as well as a tour of the countryside by jeep.
- Fashion & beauty influencer Jessica Stein of Tuula Vintage (@TuulaVintage) will travel to Conrad Seoul, where she will explore notable art exhibits, stroll down the streets of Garosu-gil and enjoy the views and decadent meals at the Conrad Seoul restaurant, 37 Grill & Bar.
- Laëtitia Wajnapel, a Parisian journalist based in London who writes the life and style blog Mademoiselle Robot (@MelleRobot), will visit Conrad Miami, where she will report on Art Basel. While there, she will experience the local art culture while attending gallery parties in Wynwood and dine at South Beach restaurants.
- Qi Se Di Tu (@QiSeDiTu) will travel from China to Conrad Dubai to visit prominent art galleries and experience local and ethnic food outings, including a bespoke cave wine tasting.
- Interior designer and fashion influencer Aimee Song, creator of Song of Style (@AIMEESONG), will travel to Conrad Pezula. While there, she will travel to Knysna and spend an evening under the stars for an African-style feast.
“A new generation of smart luxury travelers is making trip decisions based on experiences and an appetite for deeper cultural connections,” said John Vanderslice, global head, luxury and lifestyle brands, Hilton Worldwide. “In addition to family and friend recommendations, they are finding travel inspiration from prominent lifestyle online curators and trailblazers. The five global tastemakers we enlisted for our Conrad 5/5/5 program share the core values of our guests and are creating connections to the world around them, which aligns well with the Conrad brand.”