What is your solution?
It is time to think creatively and compare your thought process with the management team of a well-known country/health club.
Here is the scenario:
- This particular exercise facility usually provides bottled water with the club?s logo on it.
- For some unknown reason, the bottled water was not available for this particular week. Perhaps the club missed a shipment or forgot to place an order.
- The cardio room does not provide direct access into a men’s locker room, only a women’s locker room (with sink and showers). The main locker room area is located in a separate building.
- About 25 people regularly exercise here daily between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- The filtered water machine has been out of service for the last 12 months.
- The coffee/espresso machine has been out of service equally as long.
Here is the club?s solution to the situation:
Put yourself into this situation, and please post a comment sharing your service-oriented solutions!